Know Your Policy (KYP): All NISCO’s existing and potential customers are requested to view a “15 minutes Know Your Policy (KYP)” video to know the highlights of the “PROTECTION”
- Insurance Awareness Session (IAS): NISCO’s frontline staff at all its nationwide Service Centers and Insurance Awareness Contacts allots one-hour each day for anyone requiring awareness on insurance principles and details of our protection covers.
For Corporate and Individuals: Monday to Friday – From 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
For Students and Junior Citizens: Saturday – From 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M.
- NISCO – Net: Services provided to clients wishing to insure their protection needs and/or their families from anywhere in Ethiopia and/or outside at any one of the Service Centers of their choice and/or through its web site: www.nyalainsurancesc.com. Hence, customers get “Protection-with-Care” for their nationwide needs from wherever they are.
- Call for Assistance (CFA): Nyala Insurance issues Call for Assistance tags to all its Motor Policy holders to be placed at a visible place inside their vehicles. In case of road accidents, the driver or others may use the information on the tag and call:
Nearest Service Center or Contact Office 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M
- Nights, Weekends, and Public Holidays: Round the Clock.
- Other types of policy holders are advised to always keep with them telephone numbers of NISCO’s Service Centers, or the emergency call No. 011- 662 6667, and their respective policy numbers and expiry dates.
- Staff Responsiveness: NISCO and its customers are partners in service requiring routine and daily enhancement not through promises but through practical steps: Accordingly, we aim to Answer your telephone call within 4 rings
- Let you know the name of the person you are talking to.
- Get back to you on any query unanswered there & then, within 24 working hours.
- Be honest and open to you in all our dealings, whatever it may cost us.
- Protection with Care: Protection- with- care in NISCO’s daily service menu and the commitment “YOUR PROTECTION IS GUARANTEED” is reconfirmed immediately after the policy cover is prepared, signed, affixed and issued with the “THE SEAL OF YOUR PROTECTION” stamp